CafeCosmos rewards its players by taking the value they bring in to the game and turning them into cooking rewards.
Each recipe has its own tolems, which is distributed to players who cook. This will be based off of Shares you earn for cooking which is a factor of StovePoints & ActiveTables. Let's look at each one:
Once you put the recipe on its compatible cooking mechanism (stove, blender, espresso machine, oven, etc) the system will calculate how many shares you deserve of the given recipe, mint them and store them.
A stove is considered active if it is currently cooking a recipe.
- For a table to be active a chair must be placed next to it.
- Adding more chairs to your table will not increase the active tables.
The amount available for rewards is determined by how many tokens have been collected via:
- Land Purchases (when players purchase Land)
The main source of tokens is Recipe Pools, distributed to players as rewards for cooking. Here's how it works:
- 1.Each recipe has its own Recipe Pool. 🍲
- 2.Each Recipe Pool has shares. 📊
- 3.Shares are rewarded based on system determination of
- 4.Recipe Pools are made up of the revenue users put into the game, such as:
- Utility Taxes 🏠
- Land purchases 🏞️
- 5.Shares allow users to claim token rewards from Recipe pool.🎁
- 6.Shares are calculated the moment the player puts the recipe on the stove.⏲️
- 7.They are then minted and stored in the Land contract.📝
- 8.Rewards can only be claimed once the recipe is finished cooking.🍳
- 9.Shares are burnt when rewards are collected.🔥
- 10.After 24 hours, shares enter a competitive landscape. Unclaimed tokens can be claimed by other users and shares can be burnt.🏁
- 11.Unclaimed tokens remains in the rewards pool.💎